I’ve been in such a mess before when my download was at 86% and noticed that my data has been exhausted. After subscribing to a plan, only for me to find out that I can’t resume or continue with the download as it keeps saying “Retrying continuously”.
PAY ATTENTION – How to Download Large Files With Airtel Social Bundle
This can be very annoying because you will have to start all over again which is a waste of data and time. Anyway, I got your back here on Lukas Blog. In this tutorial, I’ll teach to you how you can resume failed download on UC Browser, be it video, games, music or any file it may be. Works 100% and tested by me before posting.
HOW TO RESUME FAILED DOWNLOAD ON UC BROWSER
2. Now, go to the UC browser download folder in the memory card. The download folder is named “UCDownloads ”
3. In the download folder, there are two files: the main downloading file and a temporary download file with the extension .dltemp
4. Now, move both files to a different folder
5. Go back and open your UC Browser and resume the download.
6. It will start downloading from zero, then pause the download after 60seconds and minimize your UC browser again.
7. Now, open UCdownloads folder in the memory card and delete the two new files downloaded.
8. Next is to simply move the files you moved to a different folder in Step 4 back to the UCDownloads folder.
9. After doing that, go back to UC browser and resume the download, you will see that it will start from where it stopped/failed, in other words, it will resume the previous download without any inconveniences.
PAY ATTENTION – Telegram is Now Working Free With Airtel and 9Mobile Networks
This is just a simple trick I use to resume failed downloads on UC Browser. If you are confused about any steps, I’m always here to help. Kindly drop a comment below.
If you love this post, please comment below and also share this post with your friends using the share buttons below.
If you enjoyed this article, Join over 10,000 subscribers who get email updates (It’s Free) Sign Up Now!
You can Also Download Lukastech Blog HERE from Play store to get the latest updates from us…