Ever been low on airtime and would like to make a call to a close friend or family? Well, you shouldn’t bother about it since you can now make free calls and send free SMS to anyone globally for free without registration.
Aside from making free calls online and sending SMS for free without charges; you can also do video chat, share files e.t.c, although some of our network providers have made SMS free for the meantime; which I’m sure is just propaganda.
This comes in handy following the fact that our network providers have no plans of making data or calls free during this lockdown period; it works just like Whatsapp where you have to utilize your data to make calls.
Interestingly, you can send this free SMS, make free calls and access other features on your chrome, safari, firefox, opera mini e.t.c browsers which means you don’t necessarily need to install any app.
However, I’ll advise that you download the app if you would be making use of the app frequently so that transaction performed on the platform will be sent with your phone number instead of making calls with any randomly generated number.
So, without much stories let’s get the main gist; making Free Calls and SMS worldwide online;
- Android (Doesn’t work on emulators)
- Data for connecting
- Stable network connection
How to Make Free Online Calls Worldwide
- Launch any of your browsers,
- Visit http://globfone.com/,
- Scroll down and find “CALL (Call Phone, Free calling)” Option
- Click on it to proceed,
- Now select the country you wish to call from the drop-down,
- Input the recipient number and click on “CALL”
- Wait some minute for it to initiate and the call should go through to the receiver,
That’s all but if you wish to work with the app then proceed with the below steps;
- Download the app from Playstore – HERE
- Launch and click on “Signup” or “Create Account”,
- Input your phone number and preferred password to create an account and log in,
- Now you can start sending free SMS, making calls, video chats, and sharing files also through the app.
Note: The recipient doesn’t need to have the app installed or visit the website before the call would go through.
Kindly share and drop comments below if they worked for you.
This Article was Originally Posted on Lukastech Blog – We Expound Technology. If you enjoyed the post be sure to visit our site and follow us on Twitter, Facebook.