Mistakenly sent someone an unsolicited message and would like to un-send or delete it without the receiver’s notice, then this guide is for you.
With this method of Instagram; the receiver Won’t know you even sent a message talk more of deleting(the message would be deleted for everyone).
Contrary to WhatsApp and Facebook which always show a “this message was deleted message” whenever a message gets deleted from a chat.
Nevertheless, They would still get a notification that you sent a message, but when it’s unsent, the notification text would change to ‘This message has been unsent’.
Although note that the message can still be reported if it goes against Instagram guidelines.
Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
How to Unsend an Instagram Message
- Sign in to your Instagram and click on the messenger icon on the upper right-hand side.
- Locate any chat on the list.
- Hold on to any sent chats and wait for a pop-up.
- Select “Unsend-message” from the list.
- When done, you should get an unsent message notification on your screen
Kindly share the post and drop a comment below if you we’re able to delete a sent message on Facebook.
This Article was Originally Posted on Lukastech Blog – We Expound Technology. If you enjoyed the post be sure to visit our site and follow us on Twitter, Facebook.