This article will show you the full guide on how to reset network settings on a Samsung galaxy device.
Resetting your network settings is essential if you ever start finding it difficult to connect to Wi-Fi, regular internet connection, or Bluetooth.
Just like when you reset your android device, all stored data, and Cache that prevents connection to these services will be cleared when you reset network settings.
Unlike old times when you had to wipe the whole phone to get a feature to reset, Samsung devices have an option that allows you to reset just your network settings without affecting installed apps or files.
Simply navigate to settings, then general management, and click on the reset network option to start the process.
Without wasting much time, let’s dive into a step-by-step guide on how to reset network settings on Samsung Galaxy devices.
Reset Network Settings on Samsung
While this article is especially for Samsung users, you can still implement this procedure on any Android running on version 6+, it works.
- Open the Settings App on your Samsung device
- Locate and tap on “General Management “ from the menu
- In the next menu, click on “Reset”
- You’ll be presented with reset options namely: “Reset all settings”, “reset network settings”, “Reset accessibility settings” and others
- Select the “Reset Network Settings”
- Now, select the sim you want to reset its network setting if you’re using dual sim and click “Reset Settings”
- Next, confirm your phone PIN
- Click “Reset” on the prompt on the next page to reset network settings
- Wait for your device to reboot and you’re done.
That’s it for resetting network settings on a Samsung galaxy device.
Q: What happens when you reset network settings on Samsung?
When you reset the network setting on Samsun, you’ll erase all your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections and other network-related information to default. It’ll also help clear any setup that’s preventing wifi, Bluetooth, or mobile data connection to be successful.
Q: What happens when you reset all network settings on Android?
Just as it does to a Samsung device, resetting your network setting on an android device helps erase all your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections and other network-related information to default. It’ll also help clear any setup that’s preventing wifi, Bluetooth, or mobile data connection to be successful.
Q: Will resetting my network settings delete everything?
No, as the name implies; network settings will only wipe out details pertaining to your saved Wi-Fi connection, Bluetooth connection, and mobile data-related configurations.
Q: Is it safe to do a network reset?
Yes, there’s no hard in initiating a network rest on your PC or mobile device, since you can easily connect back to lost Wi-Fi and Bluetooth devices.