The “Activate windows” watermark will only come up if your activation key is expired and if you would like to remove the watermark from your screen; I have a better way to re-activate your windows using the 180-day trial license.
Windows 10 Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 Windows 10 Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM Windows 10 Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH Windows 10 Professional: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX Windows 10 Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 Office 2019: NMMKJ-6RK4F-KMJVX-8D9MJ-6MWKP Office 2016: XQNVK-8JYDB-WJ9W3-YJ8YR-WFG99 Windows 8: BN3D2-R7TKB-3YPBD-8DRP2-27GG4 Windows 8 Single Language: 2WN2H-YGCQR-KFX6K-CD6TF-84YXQ Windows 8 Professional: NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4 Windows 8 Professional N: XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ Windows 8 Professional WMC: GNBB8-YVD74-QJHX6-27H4K-8QHDG Windows 8.1: M9Q9P-WNJJT-6PXPY-DWX8H-6XWKK Windows 8.1 N: 7B9N3-D94CG-YTVHR-QBPX3-RJP64 Windows 8.1 Single Language: BB6NG-PQ82V-VRDPW-8XVD2-V8P66 Windows 8.1 Professional: GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 Windows 8.1 Professional N: HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY Windows 8.1 Professional WMC: 789NJ-TQK6T-6XTH8-J39CJ-J8D3P Office 2013: YC7DK-G2NP3-2QQC3-J6H88-GVGXT Office 2010: VYBBJ-TRJPB-QFQRF-QFT4D-H3GVB
- 1. Now, Open the command prompt as the administrator
- Next, use the “slmgr /ipk yourlicensekey” command to install a license key. In this example, I am using Windows 10 Professional so the client key here is “W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX“.
(yourlicensekey in the above code is the activation key that corresponds to your Windows edition).
- Now, Click on “Enter” to run the command
- The next thing to do is to set the KMS machine address;
- Use “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com” to connect to my KMS server
- Finally, activate your windows by running the “slmgr /ato” in CMD
If you see the error 0x80070005, it means the server is busy. Please try the command “ato” again until you succeed.
Now check your activation status again 😎
If after you’ve followed the above steps and the watermark is not removed, it means your Windows is not activated successfully. In this case, you can drop a comment below.
This Article was Originally Posted on Lukastech Blog – We Expound Technology. If you enjoyed the post be sure to visit our site and follow us on Twitter, Facebook.
© Lukastech Inc.