iMessage is a platform that requires an apple product to send or receive messages, but what if I show you a way to install and use iMessage on your Windows 10 PC without owning an iPhone or Mac PC?
Although, we all know that iMessage ain’t compatible with a Windows PC as they rarely play well together but we’re going to break the barrier with Windows-supported remote access apps (You’ll learn more as we proceed).
This tutorial comes in handy if you find it hard reaching for your apple devices (iPhone, Mac or iPad) whenever you get a new notification, especially for those who spend long hours on their Windows PC.
Now to save your time and also help you stay connected with your loved ones on iMessage, we’ll show you a few apps and extensions that will help you run iMessage on your Windows PC.
We have more than four(4) ways to run iMessage on a Windows 10 PC but for this guide; we’ll deal with just two(2) easy and confirmed ones.
How to Run iMessage on a Windows 10 PC
Firstly, before learning how to use iMessage on your Windows device also bear in mind that you must have an Apple ID or Cloud ID ready or your MAC device must be ready to create a connection (depends on the guide you’ll be following below).
So, if you don’t have an Apple device then I’m sorry, this post isn’t for you since you can have an apple account with any of these methods but just to gain access to an existing account.
Having that in mind, below are the two main ways to access iMessage on your Windows PC.
Okay? Now let’s kick off…
How to Run iMessage on Windows Using iPadian Emulator
Just like most Android emulators, there are also IOS emulators which allow you to run IOS apps such as iMessage on your Windows 10 PC of which iPadian is inclusive. read on to get started with it…
- Launch your Windows browser and log on to iPadian.net
- Download, Install and launch the iPadian app (App only runs on full screen)
- Now, type “iMessage for PC” in the search bar and hit the enter button to search
- Download and Install the iMessage app on your Windows PC
- Finally, open the iMessage app and log in with your iCloud ID or Apple ID and a corresponding password and that’s it.
Do well to check iMessage compatibility with the iPadian free version before paying for a premium account, if it doesn’t support iMessage then you can give Bluestacks, NoxPlayer or other emulators a try.
How to Run iMessage on Windows Using Chrome Remote Desktop
This method will require that you authenticate with your MAC device by installing Chrome Remote Desktop Extension on both devices (Windows and Windows PC) from the extension store.
The main aim of doing this is to synchronize your Mac and Windows PC in order to enable the use of iMessage on the Windows variant. read on to get started…
- Firstly, Open your chrome browser and install the Chrome Remote Desktop on both devices (Allow all requests)
- Now, Click on the “Get Started” button to download the Chrome Remote Desktop host software
- Open the Chrome remote desktop on Mac and click on “Enable Remote Connections/Assistance”.
- You’ll need to select a PIN or Password to input on both devices.
- Next, open the Chrome remote desktop app on Windows 10 with the same account you’ve created on MAC and find the remote Mac and enter the PIN when prompted.
- Click on it and start Screen Sharing
- That’s it, you’ll now have access to your Mac PC and you’re free to open iMessage and use it as you like.
Below are tested and trusted ways to enjoy the iMessage platform on your windows 10 pc, the second method being the best and it allows you to take remote of your IOS device and explore iMessage on it without any issue.
I’m sure with the above steps; you don’t need to be in possession of your apple devices to run iMessage on your Windows PC.
This Article was Originally Posted on Lukastech Blog – We Expound Technology. If you enjoyed the post be sure to visit our site and follow us on Twitter, Facebook.
© Lukastech Inc.