In this article, I want to show you how you can send money to other people using Cash App.
This shouldn’t be a concern since the page is literally the first page that comes up when you open Cash App but let’s discuss it for reference purposes.
Sending Money on Cash App
When you first open Cash App, it’s going to bring you to the home screen where you can either request or send money to other Cash App users.
- Start by typing in the amount of money you want to send and then click on pay.
- Then input either the Cash Tag, the phone number, or the email of the person you want to send it to.
- If you’ve connected your phone contacts to your Cash App, you will see suggested contacts
- If you’re not sure if the person’s already on Cash App, you can click the little “I” next to their name and it’ll show you they joined Cash App and they’re in your contacts.
- You can write a note about what it’s for and
- Choose where you want to send that money from.
Your cash balance is always going to be the default. That’s the money that’s available in your Cash App or you can use a debit card or a credit card if you have it linked. The cash balance or debit card is free to send money to other people while a credit card will charge a 3% fee.
If you’re standing in person with someone and you want to pay them with Cash App, it’s actually easier to use the QR codes.
You’re going to click on the little scan button in the top left corner and this is going to bring up a scanner while the recipient will open the “my code” section where you can scan to pay.
You can now type in the amount and the funding source. And that’s how to send money to people in Cash App.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.